/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Mirror's Edge Catalyst's 1st Birthday — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Mirror's Edge Catalyst's 1st Birthday

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Mirror's Edge Catalyst's 1st Birthday

With the 1 year mark since release fast approaching (June 7th and June 9th), I just wanted to say how grateful I am that this game was made and the franchise was given another chance. I absolutely love Catalyst, and always find myself going back to playing it in favour of other games.
I really love this franchise, it has so much potential, and I hope we can get a deeper look into the rich lore and Faith's story with a sequel.
I'm hoping for at least some kind of mention of the future of Mirror's Edge at E3 in a few days.

Comments

• Happy birthday Catalyst ! May there be a some small hint at E3 this year for us !
  • 9th June, 2016 marks the release date for this game. Man I've had more than 320 hours in it. I'm still feeling the game is fresh...
    I am Iman.
  • ImUrFriend wrote: »
    9th June, 2016 marks the release date for this game. Man I've had more than 320 hours in it. I'm still feeling the game is fresh...

320????
    i got the game since day 1 and i have clocked in only 48. but i was also busy with work and other games. i have replayed most of the main missions, some gridnotes missions and just some simple run around changing the hackboards you have hacked back to my symbol. like today. wohahahaha.
  • i have got precisely 404 hours on Mec, i feel like that its a bit over the top but it did take effort hahaha!!!
  • Hello Runners, and happy 1st Anniversary Catalyst!

I absolutely LOVE this game and have sank 100s of hours into its vibrant world. There's something about the art, movement, and music of this game that makes it feel special, and it's a huge shame to me that as with the original it hasn't appealed to the masses. Set 13 previous WR on speed runs, but haven't been around to play more in awhile. If any of you want to chat send me a reply!

See you all on the Mirrors Edge!
  • It's June 7 today! The release date for Catalyst. Wow time flies... It's been a year already.. :/
    I am Iman.
  • Happy Birthday!!!! ^_^
  • Unhappy Birthday MEC. I hope you die soon.