/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Mirror's Edge Catalyst's 1st Birthday — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Mirror's Edge Catalyst's 1st Birthday

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Mirror's Edge Catalyst's 1st Birthday

With the 1 year mark since release fast approaching (June 7th and June 9th), I just wanted to say how grateful I am that this game was made and the franchise was given another chance. I absolutely love Catalyst, and always find myself going back to playing it in favour of other games.
I really love this franchise, it has so much potential, and I hope we can get a deeper look into the rich lore and Faith's story with a sequel.
I'm hoping for at least some kind of mention of the future of Mirror's Edge at E3 in a few days.

Comments

• I agree, I just did another play through today. I would like to see EA give this game more of a priority than they have. Dice did an amazing job on this and I still find myself listening to the soundtrack and running around the city although I've hit almost 100% completion (aside from a handful of disrupt missions). This franchise could be a whole lot more if EA would just give it some TLC. They did so well with the story in Catalyst it would feel like a sin to just leave Faith Connors in limbo. Come on EA, you've left us with a huge cliffhanger at the end where Faith says "finish what we started." I think that's some good advice for you, let the ME team do their thing. At least give us some closure to the story if you are letting the franchise die. Mirror's Edge would make a good movie too.
  • Hopefully we will see something new and fantastic at E3 in the next few days, lets hope that they haven't given up on it yet, keep the faith...
  • You know I have faith in Mirrors Edge, at least some DLC, please.
  • Sikboy1029 wrote: »
    You know I have faith in Mirrors Edge, at least some DLC, please.

Yes, i do too, please, I want dlc, something new, i beg....
  • i havent played it much for the last few months due to job and other games but i certainly listen to the soundtrack a lot. actually i listen to it more than i play the game.
    but, i also hope we will get more infos like a DLC or an option to have a new game + mode. fat chance of getting the latter though. if they are working on the third title, i certainly will keep a close eye on it and improve on the problems catalyst has.