/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
A 'Hidden' Violin spotted — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

A 'Hidden' Violin spotted

Before anything that happens after the Fly Trap mission. I spotted this in the lair :
Screenshot_Win32_Final_019.png
freeimagehost

Maybe someone in the cabal was a musician? Cool little easter egg though. Not sure whether it's still visible after completing the game.
I am Iman.

Comments

• Great job finding it!

I investigated, it's there before you play Flytrap and it comes back after you complete the game.
  • ImUrFriend
    167 posts
    edited May 31
    So it's nothing then. heh. But It's abit tighter to sneak inside since after finishing the game, the big window is opened up right.
    I am Iman.
  • You can actually hear a violin being played in at least two different places in Anchor. It's a really cool detail!
  • testarff
    73 posts
    edited June 5
    ImUrFriend wrote: »
    So it's nothing then. heh. But It's abit tighter to sneak inside since after finishing the game, the big window is opened up right.

Yeah, exactly. I just coil jumped over the window, I think.
  • No need to bother with the window, just go around the other side near the wall :)
    "Yeah yeah I'm sure the birds are real impressed Faith, but once you're done showing off think you might concentrate on some actual work?!!" - Merc