/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Is Catalyst unfinished? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Is Catalyst unfinished?

I've been free-running for a long time, and I've come across several areas that look very slightly unfinished,

One time I spent 2 hours trying to get to a hackable billboard in an unfinished looking area because there was no direct route, and when I got there I hacked it and my runners tag blended in with the original billboard in the background, it was weird, first time it ever happened.

I'm not gonna go through a whole conversation or whatever, I just want to know, were some parts of the map never finished?

Comments

• Didn't mean to post twice
  • When I explore the city I also notice some parts seem quite unfinished, these parts are usually far off scenery or the ground area. The ground of the city seems pretty much dead, a few benches and trees here and there but honestly no detail after that, bland textures, sometimes no blending, they really only focused on the roof tops of the city.