/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
All Runner Tags — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

All Runner Tags

Does anyone have all the runner tags-emblems? I'm curious to see all. I can't find my last intervention, and some of the chips.

But there's also the misc? If you can provide the photos, I'd be highly appreciative!

These are all the ones I have.
http://i.imgur.com/zRskFjW.png
http://i.imgur.com/An6JYTL.png
http://i.imgur.com/KmI3KWC.png
http://i.imgur.com/poOkrmf.png

Comments

• Misc is probably Dev only tag... I do have it all except the Misc and the two Exclusive tags. You bought the Runner kit right? Here's mine :
    collectibles.jpg
    I am Iman.
  • ImUrFriend wrote: »
    Misc is probably Dev only tag... I do have it all except the Misc and the two Exclusive tags. You bought the Runner kit right? Here's mine :
    collectibles.jpg

poOkrmf.png
    I did purchase the DLC's, for Mirror's Edge sake. Do you by chance know what the last exclusive one is?
  • I did purchase the DLC's, for Mirror's Edge sake. Do you by chance know what the last exclusive one is?

I'm thinking it's gotta be for those who participated in the closed beta gameplay. Try asking Steveglowplunk. He did participate. Misc is still a mystery.

I am Iman.
  • i do not have everything and i have played the beta. some of them i will never get since i do not quite understand some of the moves it wants me to pull off but how to get the others is a mystery for me too.
  • metalrocks wrote: »
    i do not have everything and i have played the beta. some of them i will never get since i do not quite understand some of the moves it wants me to pull off but how to get the others is a mystery for me too.

I know what you're talking about. I used YT to help finish mine.

Me and a lot of my friend actually use the runner tags as avatars for other games and forums. It'd be neat to have all of them.
    i do not have everything and i have played the beta. some of them i will never get since i do not quite understand some of the moves it wants me to pull off but how to get the others is a mystery for me too.

Me and a lot of my friend actually use the runner tags as avatars for other games and forums. It'd be neat to have all of them.

s about how to get them. i have checked youtube but i honestly could not find anything to help. but that was last year.
    metalrocks wrote: »

s about how to get them. i have checked youtube but i honestly could not find anything to help. but that was last year.

DICE.
    The master of secrets and easter eggs in video games.
    I am Iman.
  • metalrocks
    192 posts
    edited June 12
    ImUrFriend wrote: »

DICE.
    The master of secrets and easter eggs in video games.

looks like it. but well, its not like i cant sleep anymore because i do not have them all.
    i miss 2 in collectable and events, all misc.
    in the frames section i do not have 6 of the elites.
    in the backgrounds im missing 3 in the advanced section and 2 in elite.