/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
EA Play E3 2017 Livestream Event — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

EA Play E3 2017 Livestream Event

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

EA Play E3 2017 Livestream Event

Currently watching, they just announced DLC for Battlefield 1, Fifa 18, and Madden 18. Fingers crossed for Mirror's Edge Catalyst DLC! (This is a thread for conversation about the event)

Comments

• Nothing Mirrors Edge related, ****
  • Sikboy1029 wrote: »
    Nothing Mirrors Edge related, ****

Sadly :((((
    " Once this city used to pulse with energy; dirty and dangerous but alive and wonderful. Now, it is something else. "

• Bird_Of_Faith
    161 posts
    edited June 10
    nothing at all... im very sad, but I didn't raise my hopes too much, but still maybe we might see something in the near future...

• nothing at all... im very sad, but I didn't raise my hopes too much, but still maybe we might see something in the near future...

I am gonna cry :'(
    " Once this city used to pulse with energy; dirty and dangerous but alive and wonderful. Now, it is something else. "

• Rassatu wrote: »
    nothing at all... im very sad, but I didn't raise my hopes too much, but still maybe we might see something in the near future...

I am gonna cry :'(

Legit, i was certain they had something, but they didn't... the thing is, they've been very quiet about the game,and if they didn't have anything else to finish, they would surely have the decency to announce that they are not going to pursue mirrors edge anymore... but they haven't done that, so lets just be a little bit more patient...
  • The SEED trailer has a Mirrors Edge statue at 48 seconds, that was nice
  • Sikboy1029 wrote: »
    The SEED trailer has a Mirrors Edge statue at 48 seconds, that was nice

Where is it?

• Rassatu
    28 posts
    edited June 11
    We've been waiting so long, hope it will be worth it. I am just angry and sad at the same time because at least they should say something about the game, I don't know, a tweet could work, an art photo even. This silence attitude is not right at all.

• Rassatu wrote: »

Where is it?

48 seconds
  • There is not a lot of games I'd be willing to throw in extra cash for more story line or SIDE MISSIONS.

But they have this extravagant huge open world that has so much more potential, and content mirror's edge fans are willing to buy.

You could even purchasable DLC for more runs and rewards that'd keep me entertained.
  • In the event, most of the guys from DICE are from LA. What happened to DICE Stockholm? uh uh uuuhhh...
    I bet they're busy with new projects. :D
    I am Iman.
  • Mixing it up with the DICE logo and this = SEED logo Sure, you tilted it in the opposite direction, but what happens when you look at it in the mirror? :wink: rendition1.img.jpg
    "Yeah yeah I'm sure the birds are real impressed Faith, but once you're done showing off think you might concentrate on some actual work?!!" - Merc