/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Mirrors edge catalyst: there is still time... — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Mirrors edge catalyst: there is still time...

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Mirrors edge catalyst: there is still time...

so, the EA press conference i thought was actually not that bad, i enjoyed it, even though through the whole thing i was wondering when/if they were going to announce more mirrors edge related content... Sadly nothing has been shown, but i haven't lost faith yet... the official Mec page has not posted anything since release, if they decided not to pursue any more mirrors edge, surely dice would have the decency to break the news to fans, so we wouldn't be left to hang. but they haven't even said anything, which gives me the hope that they are preparing to announce something else as a surprise, it might not be the case, but i still remain optimistic about it, because i have a feeling that they are still going to continue with this franchise...