/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Can KrugerSec not enter certain buildings? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Can KrugerSec not enter certain buildings?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Can KrugerSec not enter certain buildings?

I was being chased down and went for a nearby building since i was cornered, but then i realized something was wrong when the sensors couldn't see me anymore. I went back down to the door which i had just used to see 5 krugersecs casually hanging out outside of the doorway. I tried to lure them in using various methods, nothing worked except for the ones armed with Vectors being able to take a few steps into the hallway before booking it. What's up with this?

Comments

• It is probably because going inside those is supposed to be a refuge to hide from the helicopter search and escape detection. There is one particular room that is very small, but you just go in there and apparently the ksec have no idea you went in there ;p Door is even wide open!

I even once hid under a staircase, and as long as more than 1/2 of you is "under" the stairs, they apparently cannot see through the gaps in the metal frame stairs ;p
    "Yeah yeah I'm sure the birds are real impressed Faith, but once you're done showing off think you might concentrate on some actual work?!!" - Merc
  • yeah, the AI has its moments. but then, they werent very smart in the first place.