/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Every time I try to signup for the Beta - "There was an error, please try again later" — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Every time I try to signup for the Beta - "There was an error, please try again later"

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Every time I try to signup for the Beta - "There was an error, please try again later"

I have LITERALLY been trying to signup for the beta since it cam out, every week. Every time, the same message. My friends were telling me how excited they were to play the beta. I asked all of them how many times they tried to signup. For all of them, only once! Meanwhile I've attempted about a million times, WHERE'S MY BETA?!?!?!
I apologize for being somewhat rude, but you can probably tell how p***ed off I am because of this!!

Comments

• I guess you are part of the unlucky group...

Although you could get a Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta key today if your luck changes. :)
  • Might be worth asking if they have a friend code spare for you to use.