/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Help with finding recordings please — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Help with finding recordings please

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Help with finding recordings please

I think my recordings might be glitched. I'm missing two of them, Travel Diary #5 and Subterranean Love #5. Any help would be greatly appreciated incase I looked over them somehow.

Comments

• There's actually a mistake in the menu if you checked the total number of collectibles in some main missions.
    I can only help you with Subterranean Love 5..
    Replay mission Savant. It should be somewhere outside before you leave Allcom. Good luck. :-)
    I am Iman.
  • ImUrFriend wrote: »
    There's actually a mistake in the menu if you checked the total number of collectibles in some main missions.
    I can only help you with Subterranean Love 5..
    Replay mission Savant. It should be somewhere outside before you leave Allcom. Good luck. :-)
    Thanks so much! I found it I couldn't find that information anywhere else!
  • I think the one im missing is the one sitting on the table a bit below the regatta bay safe house but it isnt there and ive already collected both recordings in family matters and the one at the safe house ok the yellow boxes any suggestions?
  • PrinceHp1 wrote: »
    I think the one im missing is the one sitting on the table a bit below the regatta bay safe house but it isnt there and ive already collected both recordings in family matters and the one at the safe house ok the yellow boxes any suggestions?
    Have you collected all of the runner bags? It helps obtaining recordings.
    I am Iman.
    PrinceHp1 wrote: »
    I think the one im missing is the one sitting on the table a bit below the regatta bay safe house but it isnt there and ive already collected both recordings in family matters and the one at the safe house ok the yellow boxes any suggestions?
    ImUrFriend wrote: »

I think you get one from the belle of the ball but i havent done that yet
    That was it thanks so much bro!