/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Experience with the BETA — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Experience with the BETA

Just started playing the Beta , having the runners fun.

Currently I have no issues like random crashes or choppy gameplay. I am on Ultra settings with 1080 resolution (Fullscreen).

Around specific parts of the map there could be light chop which I am sure will be fixed. I hope the retail version is much more optimized. Visually the game isnt that bad but personally I was expecting much more like the buildings in the background look kinda blurry and pixelated, traffic on the road needs more detail etc. Storyline looks very interesting ...

Comments

• I am not sure if you should expect too much or any fixing. I was part of Battlefront Alpha aswell and from that so called Alpha to the public beta to the release heavy balancing issues were not fixed.
  • My experience with Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta was totally abysmal. I couldn't launch the game to help find game errors and make any good feedback.

At least this happened during the Closed Beta session as errors like this can happen, but it is a shame I didn't really get to try out the game during the Closed Beta phase.