/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Functionality of player tag unlockables. — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Functionality of player tag unlockables.

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Functionality of player tag unlockables.

I've unlocked several "Player Tags" and "Player Tag Backgrounds". The in game prompt mentions a companion app, which I can't seem to find any info on. It would make sense that the companion app won't launch until the full game does.
-Is there a way to use these items now?
-Will these items transfer to my profile for use in the full game after launch?

Comments

• I've unlocked several "Player Tags" and "Player Tag Backgrounds". The in game prompt mentions a companion app, which I can't seem to find any info on. It would make sense that the companion app won't launch until the full game does.
    -Is there a way to use these items now?
    -Will these items transfer to my profile for use in the full game after launch?

Anything you do in Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta will be completely wiped.

You will start fresh when you play Mirror's Edge Catalyst on the actual release.
  • I guess doing these time trials is redundant now then >:(
  • You can customize your player tag on the mirrors edge website. Log in and go to your profile, then press "Edit Tag"
  • Thank you for the info.
  • Itsvaizor wrote: »
    I guess doing these time trials is redundant now then >:(

Even though you'll have to do the Time Trials again when the game is officially released, at least you'll know some areas of Glass from participating in the Closed Beta. ;)