/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
streaming — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

streaming

Haven't had a chance to read through all the terms and conditions as ive been busy just wondering if streaming or uploading videos of the closed beta is allowed. Thanks!

Comments

• Yes it is. They have told multiple people through their Twitter account that you can post anything and everything
  • Cool thanks man!
  • Yeah np!
  • Excited to stream the beta!! What's your streaming account @fappypatty?
  • There is no NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) involved as they are encouraging us to upload videos of Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta. We're all free to upload videos of it to YouTube.

I'm definitely recording everything in Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta. From the loading screens to the gameplays. ;)
  • Why do they "water mark" the screen with your username and date if there is no NDA?
  • FenderHedd wrote: »
    Why do they "water mark" the screen with your username and date if there is no NDA?

To show everyone who is watching the video that this is a video from a beta and does not represent the final build.
    Don't get lost...
  • Simplex wrote: »
    FenderHedd wrote: »
    Why do they "water mark" the screen with your username and date if there is no NDA?

To show everyone who is watching the video that this is a video from a beta and does not represent the final build.

Hmm, I figured it was to show who was recording it. That way they could catch you lol
  • I've been streaming daily since release and intend on continuing to stream after release.