/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Runner Kits / Emblems — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Runner Kits / Emblems

Is there anyway to use what you get out of the runner kits? Ive gotten quit a few emblems but they dont seem useable....

Comments

• Got them, too, but I don't think we can use them in Beta. Only the default one.
    "The Flow is what keeps us running... keeps us alive."
  • Also got 'chaoslines red'
  • Metals
    2 posts
    edited April 2016
    You can change your emblems/profile backgrounds on the website!

Go to the main page and click on your profile in the top right then just click "View profile" and you can edit it there. You can also view the map view other people's challenges as well as send links to your challenges to other people, so they can find it later.

Now... why you can't edit it in game I have no idea.
  • Metals wrote: »

Go to the main page and click on your profile in the top right then just click "View profile" and you can edit it there.

Ah, good to know, thank you! I thought we couldn't change it in game, because it was disabled for beta.
    "The Flow is what keeps us running... keeps us alive."

Ooh, cool! Thanks!
  • The_Reaper
    2 posts
    edited April 2016
    Metals wrote: »

Go to the main page and click on your profile in the top right then just click "View profile" and you can edit it there.
    Where do i edit my emblem? I cant find it..... xD
  • The_Reaper wrote: »

Where do i edit my emblem? I cant find it..... xD

click on the map section i think, and if youre signed in your profile will come up
  • I have signed in a followed all the steps that everybody is saying to do in order to customize my emblem and everything, but for some reason once signed in it does not even provide the option for me to select "View Profile." Getting a little agitated and annoyed at this since it seems to be working for almost everyone else. What am I doing wrong?
  • You are not the only one I've tried everything I've gotten what look like would be cool backgrounds and emblems and I can't do anything because when I do get it to work on the site it still has yet to update with my stuff and the app is just as bad
  • ACL13
    3 posts
    edited June 2016
    I've collected several runner kits in the game and none of its showing up here on the website. The game developers should have just kept the emblem editing stuff in the game itself, none of this online sync stuff, it just makes everything a big mess for everyone.
    Post edited by ACL13 on

Go to the main page and click on your profile in the top right then just click "View profile" and you can edit it there. You can also view the map view other people's challenges as well as send links to your challenges to other people, so they can find it later.

When I try and go on my mirror's edge profile top right it just says sign out. So annoying
  • Imaproshaman
    135 posts
    edited July 2016

When I try and go on my mirror's edge profile top right it just says sign out. So annoying

Same. It worked before, but now...nope. <Sigh> Yet another thing that seems to be broken...

Same. It worked before, but now...nope. <Sigh> Yet another thing that seems to be broken...

WAIIIT!! I think I fixed it!! I signed out and then back in and when I hovered over the SIGN OUT option, with the intention of SIGNing OUT, the EDIT PROFILE option showed up. So that's cool.
  • Ugh! I've tried everything! But no matter what I just get "sign out" as an option. Any suggestions?? Desperate. Agreed that it all should have been in-game...it's a mess