/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Anyone know where all the "Documents" are in Centurian Yards? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Anyone know where all the "Documents" are in Centurian Yards?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Anyone know where all the "Documents" are in Centurian Yards?

I have 6/7 documents, if anyone can help me find the last one that would be awesome!

Comments

• You might actually have all of them. The counter is wrong on your HUD when you pick them up. Check from the actual menu if you have them all. They made an int error and started the counter at 0. Because computers start at 0 and then count up...
  • testarff
    73 posts
    edited April 2016
    You might actually have all of them. The counter is wrong on your HUD when you pick them up. Check from the actual menu if you have them all. They made an int error and started the counter at 0. Because computers start at 0 and then count up...

Yeah, I know this error. Actually it only seem to affect the piece of HUD popping up just as you pick the item up, whenever I press tab to open the map screen it shows as one higher. So yeah thanks, I've already considered this.

That being said, I actually found the last document later on. So there are 5 you can find in the main area of Centurian Yards and two of them are inside the Elysium building (along with 2 bags and 2 recordings).