/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Code giveaways broken — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Code giveaways broken

Twollamas
6 posts
edited April 2016
I was on twitter. Then. There catalyst code giveaway 23secs ago. I take a picture and input one of the codes. It works. I click download. This code has been used. What why are you letting me get to the download screen then. Hence beta codes are broken. Dice fix this please and if you dont want to do that give everyone codes. For once do something everyone will like.
Post edited by EAMod_Mike on

Comments

• Has anyone else had this
  • Got a code from one of the giveaways, no problems whatsoever. They have this posting schedule: they release PS4 NA codes, exactly 10 minutes later PS4 EU codes, 10 minutes later XBOX ONE codes and then 20 minutes later the PC Origin codes. Getting to the first seconds of the giveaway is crucial.
    Don't get lost...
  • Simplex wrote: »
    Got a code from one of the giveaways, no problems whatsoever. They have this posting schedule: they release PS4 NA codes, exactly 10 minutes later PS4 EU codes, 10 minutes later XBOX ONE codes and then 20 minutes later the PC Origin codes. Getting to the first seconds of the giveaway is crucial.

Thanks il give it another shot but i fear il not get a chance to play the beta
  • Nope i sat and waited for 10 minutes till 4 secs they tweeted out Europe codes i input a random one in the middle and it was still used HOW it was released 4 seconds ago how can they all be gone!!!!
  • The whole thing is a joke people are selling them DICE have done this wrong I have cancer,so slow at typing,tried to contact them but nothing,
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!