/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Triumvirate Drive South Billboard — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Triumvirate Drive South Billboard

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Triumvirate Drive South Billboard

Does anyone know how to get up to it? Can't see any way to climb and the doors are all locked shut.

Comments

• Go to the building that has the billboard and move to the side with the blue light bar. There will be a little enclosure with an AC unit inside. Climb on top of that and turn back to face the building. You can now jump up on the vents and fans so use those to climb to the top!
  • Go to the building that has the billboard and move to the side with the blue light bar. There will be a little enclosure with an AC unit inside. Climb on top of that and turn back to face the building. You can now jump up on the vents and fans so use those to climb to the top!

Thanks! I will try it as soon as I can but I'm currently experiencing monitor issues.