/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Unban Reqest + Bug Report — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Unban Reqest + Bug Report

I was recently banned from the beta leaderboards for using the glitches ive found to get a good time.
My beta name is ErMaHGerdStaahp , i ask you to delete my times instead of banning me so i can still compete glitchless.

For the bug report, this is a window without collision

IF this is already known im sorry.
kvaf7Ue.jpg
76ws7L9.png

Comments

• ThatStahpGuy
    4 posts
    edited April 2016
    Also if this is in the wrong Forum please move it to closed beta feedback
    Post edited by ThatStahpGuy on
  • Jony
    45 posts
    edited April 2016
    I was recently banned from the beta leaderboards for using the glitches ive found to get a good time.

You do know Beta testing is meant for reporting game errors and giving feedback, not abusing game errors and just playing the game?
    It's a good thing you've reported the glitch, but it's a bad thing you've abused the glitch.

Even if you're banned from the leaderboards during the Closed Beta, you should be able to start fresh on the release. Hopefully you'll not abuse glitches when the game is officially released.
    Post edited by Jony on