/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
No Code Received — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

No Code Received

PeppermintLarry
39 posts
edited April 2016
Interesting, I signed up for the beta and have been getting emails confirming I was a front runner, and never was sent a code... I signed up the day after the beta registration was even open. How did I not get in hahaha.

Comments

• same with me
  • I even preordered the $200 collector's edition. Apparently this isn't on a first-come first-serve policy. Just random trololols. I've been waiting for this game for 7ish years. Please let me play...
  • same here I got a confirmation that I'm a frontRunner but no code :(
  • PeppermintLarry
    39 posts
    edited April 2016
    As long as I get into the beta tomorrow I wont 't be too mad. If I don't, I'll be pretty distraught :dizzy:
  • i not received a code
  • William_SLK
    1 posts
    edited April 2016
    I was so happy to play but i wasnt chosed in the closed beta,as always.
    Post edited by EAMod_Mike on
  • It's the opposite for me. I never signed up for the beta, but somehow got a code for it. If you're playing on Xbox One, first one to use this code can get in with me: 7MDMC-MMCV7-PPGT7-2YV9R-HYC3Z
  • So theyre sending codes to the wrong people? Makes sense.
  • So theyre sending codes to the wrong people? Makes sense.

They are sent randomly, hope you get in
  • On Twitter they said the "first batch" were sent out today. So maybe they are going to send some more later.
  • Hopefully :s
  • Plus there is definitely always tomorrow! Hope all you guys get it!
  • Are you using Gmail? Check the promotions tab at the top. That's where I found mine.
  • Metalbomber
    1 posts
    edited April 2016
    I actually got a code sent to me by an ea employee, cause i won my key on a giveaway, but when i try to redeem it, it says key has already been used. :#

Edit: Nvm... he sent me another code :)
  • Guess I'm waiting till tomorrow morning :'(
  • Jony
    45 posts
    edited April 2016
    Interesting, I signed up for the beta and have been getting emails confirming I was a front runner, and never was sent a code... I signed up the day after the beta registration was even open. How did I not get in hahaha.
    neitnmo wrote: »
    same with me
    Omega wrote: »
    same here I got a confirmation that I'm a frontRunner but no code :(

I guess you guys got unlucky.

Maybe you guys will get a Closed Beta code tomorrow. :smiley:

I got my Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta code for PC today at 9:46 am EDT and I'm a Frontrunner. :smile:
  • I even preordered the $200 collector's edition. Apparently this isn't on a first-come first-serve policy. Just random trololols. I've been waiting for this game for 7ish years. Please let me play...

I also got the collector's edition, but I just got a code from a reddit thread...
  • I got double lucky, a friend gave me a code to play. I was also one of the few people with a $2000 rig to not be able to play because of crash on start up! Maybe tomorrow I'll win the lottery and get mugged after collecting.
  • I still didn't get a code haha! Lucky me. I'll just get one somewhere else.
  • i also signed up as a frontrunner but no code
  • in the first day of the beta signing
  • I never got my PS4 code >_<
  • @PeppermintLarry Hi! Thank you for being a part of our community. I want to clarify that being a Frontrunner does not guarantee that you will get into the Closed Beta.
    Mirror's Edge Catalyst Community Manager
  • i also signed in in the first day
  • Yeah this really sux, especialy when youve been loyal to Mirrors Edge for many years, yet you see so many big Youtubers who are utterly bad at playing making the game look bad...
  • I have a feeling they send out the codes randomly to a select few that signed up for the beta... I'm not sure how it suppose to be. I also signed up for the beta (the first days it was being announced) , and was lucky enough to get the code and try out the game :smile:
  • Lol, I had 4 sent to me
  • Nexus2016
    1 posts
    edited April 2016
    Me too. I didn't got code and beta is ending tommorow. So what is the deal seroiously?
    I was trying to get with EA chat few times, but no one showed up.