/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Extended Beta? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Extended Beta?

Hey, I was just thinking on the recent announcement of the release delay for Mirrors Edge Catalyst, maybe EA/ Dice should extend the beta? please let me know what you think.

Comments

• As much as we would all like that, the reason for the delay was to give time for devs to actually process the beta feedback in the first place.
    It most likely won't be extended, but hey, who knows.
    Don't get lost...
  • Id like a code first
  • Make the BETA open, me and pretty much all my friends who played 1st game didnt recieve a single beta invite, this is just pathetic from EA seeing everyone else getting 2 codes per invite and only using 1 of them mostly...
  • yeah, I agree with the open beta idea. most people didn't use their second code so I'd like to see an open beta just before the game is released or something.
  • Diam0nminer
    8 posts
    edited May 2016
    yeah, I agree with the open beta idea. most people didn't use their second code so I'd like to see an open beta just before the game is released or something.