/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Cooler looking streets? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Cooler looking streets?

I love the beta, I think they've improved on everything I disliked about the original Mirrors Edge.
The only thing is though, is that the streets still look boring? Couldn't they have done something to make the streets look better even if they are unexplorable? The 1999 looking cars aren't even fitting with this futuristic theme.

Comments

• Guess it's due to saving power. Same with some 30FPS vehicles while playing on 60 and more. Additionally, on some streets the cars don't even drive in the center of their lane^^
  • They drive over the curb and perform conga line u-turns...and there's always a motorcycle at the end ;p Plus they go waaaay too fast on the freeways. Their path to follow is also low vertex amount, they change direction on 20° angles...
    "Yeah yeah I'm sure the birds are real impressed Faith, but once you're done showing off think you might concentrate on some actual work?!!" - Merc