/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
PlayStation Network Avatars — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

PlayStation Network Avatars

It would be very nice if we'd be able to get some Mirror's Edge Catalyst PSN avatars! At the moment I just have a default avatar but it'd be great to have Faith showing up on my profile. Hope you at DICE have considered, or will consider, this feature.

Comments

• I love the idea. It would be also great if we could get some MEC theme as well!
    "The Flow is what keeps us running... keeps us alive."
  • I would love a MEC PS4 dynamic theme + avatars.
  • I have the dynamic theme from the pre-order, but i would LOVE a PS4 avatar of this: http://i.imgur.com/y8DFJ7m.jpg

Usually every new PS4 game have their avatar sets, i hope it will be the same case for Catalyst, it's sad that the original never had an avatar pack, i believe back then the premium avatars only started showing up around 2009 or so.
  • @Kinomoto I heard this dynamic theme is given only if you preordered from ps store, which... sucks. I also have a preorder for ps4, but a normal, boxed version. I'm not a fan of digital versions of the games. And thus, I won't have this dynamic theme...
  • JesseOcegueda
    44 posts
    edited April 2016
    I love it! I would be so happy to get Mirror's Edge Catalyst character Avatars or even the logo for Mirror's Edge as one!
    And yeah you can only get the Mirror's Edge Catalyst Dynamic Theme when you preorder it from the PS Store. BUT I heard that soon (probably later after launch) they'll put it out for the public to get. They even said they'll have more information about it soon.
  • I love it! I would be so happy to get Mirror's Edge Catalyst character Avatars or even the logo for Mirror's Edge as one!
    And yeah you can only get the Mirror's Edge Catalyst Dynamic Theme when you preorder it from the PS Store. BUT I heard that soon (probably later after launch) they'll put it out for the public to get. They even said they'll have more information about it soon.

That would be awesome. I hope this is true and other people will have a chance to grab it!