/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Any 3A title willing to put out a BETA automatically has my Respect — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Any 3A title willing to put out a BETA automatically has my Respect

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Any 3A title willing to put out a BETA automatically has my Respect

I was just thinking of this. I hated the first Mirror's Edge and was extremely happy to A. find out that it was in beta and B. my loyalty to Nvidia's survey's found a wonderful code sitting in my email. This was extremely satisfying because I had just learned earlier of the Beta from a PAX East IG post and immediately learned that the registrations were closed. I was still ready to check the wonderful web to find a key! But I checked my email first.

Initial impressions of the game. Absolutely beautiful EA!! I literally just got out of jail and made it to the rendezvous and had to leave for work. Even up to this point the game runs ridiculously smooth, and I enjoy the feel of the controls. I decided to try this out initially on my MS XB1 Lunar White controller. I will definitely test out m/kb as well yet I chose to utilize the rumble feature> I've compensated for the lack of speed of the analogs by turning the axis sensitivies up. Ok, I'm going to play now. Holla

ASUS Swift PG278Q, Logitech G502, Logitech G910 Orion Spark, XB1 Lunar White Wireless CODeathstar specs Win 10 Pro 64-bit build 10586.218 Nvidia Driver 364.72 - i7 3770K, OG Titan 6gb, 16gb RAM, ASUS P8z77 V pro

The limited graphic options they had I maxed. I'll update on what options I hope to see.

Hope some of this helps. Comment with your thoughts on it being nice to have a chance to test something without having to dish out $60.