/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
BETA download issues — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

BETA download issues

Prev1
CaptainBaker26
1 posts
edited May 2016
entered it, confirmed it and it automatically brought me back to the PS4 home screen...

anyone else have this happen?
Post edited by EAMod_Mike on

Comments

• I have entered in my code successfully but I cannot find where to actually download the game. Help?
  • You redeem your product code in origin. After that u can find it under My Games. Hover over the image and click Download/Install.
  • OKAY. SO i went allll the way to the right into the Library and there it was.

Apparently I had to manually start it

false alarm now my day isnt ruined anymore
  • Themvp12
    0 posts
    edited May 2016
    Is anyone else having a problem where they redeemed their code on Xbox one and did not actually get the game on their console? It says I have correctly redeemed the code but it isn't downloading nor did the download even start after code redemption.
    Post edited by EAMod_Mike on
  • You have to go to the ready to install section in my games and apps
  • Lol:) I had the same issue. Now I'm just waiting for the looong download. It says 7 hours....
  • How do I download Mirrors Edge Catalyst? I registered for the beta already.
  • Just help me.
  • Once you redeem your code on Origin it will appear in 'My Games' where you can download it. I assume you are playing PC?
  • Red wrote: »
    Once you redeem your code on Origin it will appear in 'My Games' where you can download it. I assume you are playing PC?

Hey there.

I'm playing on a PC and I registered my code on the site but it seems that I don't have the game on the "My Games" page on my profile. When I go into the shop all that I can do is pre-order i but not download it.

Any help is greatly appreciated :).
  • Goodnigut wrote: »
    Red wrote: »
    Once you redeem your code on Origin it will appear in 'My Games' where you can download it. I assume you are playing PC?

Hey there.

I'm playing on a PC and I registered my code on the site but it seems that I don't have the game on the "My Games" page on my profile. When I go into the shop all that I can do is pre-order i but not download it.

Any help is greatly appreciated :).

Are you looking at the Origin website or the application?
  • Red wrote: »
    Are you looking at the Origin website or the application?

I logged in on the app and web site alike and I do not have the game in the "My games" section, which is kind of weird, to be honest. I tried to log out and back in, thinking that this might solve it but it didn't do it.
  • I am on Xbox one. I received the email for the closed beta with two keys, one for me and one for a friend. I gave one to a friend and i clicked the redeem code option in the email (I'm on mobile). It redirected me to the Xbox website for redeeming a code and it worked. It then told me that if my Xbox is on, it will begin installation. I checked immediately and it was nowhere to be found on my xbox. I left all day and came back a few minutes ago to see that it still hadn't downloaded or shown up anywhere. Every time I retry the code, it tells me that it has already been redeemed..
  • I'm having the same issue..
  • Does anyone know how to get mirrors edge catalyst i checked everyone and i don't have and plus i don't have a key! SOMEONE HELP BECAUSE I AM CRYING FOR REAL PLEASE!
  • I'm having the same problem. I cannot find the beta anywhere either.
  • My friend (code) has the same problem also.
  • @Red What code???

• Same problem here. I don't know what's happening
  • I redeemed my code. Thought that would trigger the download, but nothing has started and can't find any separate beta option in the Xbox store.... Please advise.
  • Same issue here, except I redeemed in the Xbox store, on my Xbox. Got nothing. Also created a post for repetition.
  • I'm having the same problem
  • @Red What code
    Unless you received an email with your code, you are not guaranteed entry into the beta.

• Check your "ready to install" list. I feel dumb.
  • Check your "ready to install" list. I feel dumb.
  • Under Queue, right? Nothing was in my Queue.
  • Yea, no. Nothing. Where is this "ready to install" list you speak of?
  • I am also having this issue with the beta key on the Xbox one
  • To download Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta, do these steps:
    1. Launch Origin client
    2. Log in using your Email and password
    3. Click "My Games"
    4. You should be able to see the game and download it.
  • How do I download Mirrors Edge Catalyst? I registered for the beta already.

Do these steps:
    1. Launch Origin
    2. Type in your email and password
    3. Click "My Games"
    4. Download Mirror's Edge Catalyst
    darkcpps wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to get mirrors edge catalyst i checked everyone and i don't have and plus i don't have a key! SOMEONE HELP BECAUSE I AM CRYING FOR REAL PLEASE!

If you don't have a Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta code, then you won't be able to participate in the Closed Beta sadly.