/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
BETA download issues - Page 2 — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

BETA download issues

2Next

Comments

• Jony wrote: »
    How do I download Mirrors Edge Catalyst? I registered for the beta already.

Do these steps:
    1. Launch Origin
    2. Type in your email and password
    3. Click "My Games"
    4. Download Mirror's Edge Catalyst

Hey there Jony.

I've done all of those steps except the 4th one as it seems that I am still lacking the game in my list. here's a picture of my games list in Origin: http://postimg.org/image/mocv4wd53/

I also tried to use that code again but it's saying that it's already in use, so I successfully registered with it but the game wasn't send to me.
  • Hover your mouse over the Mirror's Edge game in your "My Games" list and a window should pop up showing the Download option. Move the mouse over and initiate the download.

TQQdles™,

Dolnor Numbwit
    Member, The Older Gamers (TOG)
  • Goodnigut
    4 posts
    edited April 2016
    Hey Dolnor,

Thanks for your reply, but I already got that game since like 3 years and also downloaded it yesterday. Catalyst I am unable to see in my list of games at all, that's the problem.

But I'll enter that game and check it out to see if it's been somewhat updated to Catalyst or not.

[Edit]: I tried the Mirror's Edge game I have in "My games" list on my Origin account and it's the first one and not the Catalyst version of it.
    Post edited by Goodnigut on
  • So I got my email and entered my code, but it did not install and is not in my list of games (have an xbox one). Is this a known issue? Haven't had problems with any other codes. Tried the "free code for a friend" that was in the email and got the same result.

Help!