/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Mirror's Edge merchandise! — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Mirror's Edge merchandise!

Prev1
As a huge fan of Mirror's Edge since the first game, I'm glad that Catalyst is getting additional merchandise! The original didn't have much in the way of merchandise (that I was aware of) outside of the graphic novel and the items that came with the game (T-shirt/Runner bag etc.) so its awesome to see some cool items being produced to celebrate the release of Mirror's Edge Catalyst.

The Xbox One pad looks gorgeous:
MEC-Controller_01_c07b6a36-4bc1-42cc-a056-42e8d0009527_2048x2048.png?v=1458844670

Also there's this mini figures set:
71Du4%2BvW4RL._SL1300_.jpg
- hoping they do more of these to include some of the other characters too.

Both of the above haven't released yet, but the Mirror's Edge Exordium comic is out already and is pretty awesome (for those that don't know, it chronicles the events directly before Mirror's Edge Catalyst) :
mirrorsedge1.jpg

Anyways, thought it'd be fun to start a discussion on Mirror's Edge merchandise - anyone have anything they'd particularly like to see in terms of new merchandise? Or does anyone have any merchandise from the previous games (the mobile game counts too right?! ;) ) that I've not mentioned?
For the record: I'm jealous of anyone out there that managed to get their hands on the limited edition Timbuk2 runner bags which were sold in a limited run on the EA store!
bPo7KHy.png

Comments