/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Mirror's Edge merchandise! - Page 2 — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Mirror's Edge merchandise! - Page 2

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Mirror's Edge merchandise!

2Next

Comments

• I just want them to sell the actual outfits of the characters (from both games). I don't want simple branded materials.
  • saw this watch on ebay. it does look nice but i miss the date on it. this has helped me a lot so its a must for me to have it. hope one day it will have it eventually.
  • oh I LOVE that watch! might have to nab one - I never buy Loot Crates because there's always things in them I wouldn't want, either cause the item is a bit rubbish or because its from a game/movie/anime fandom that I'm not a part of.

Also I can confirm the official poster collection book & art books are gorgeous - originally I wasn't going to take any of the posters out, but I've now taken out 2 and put them in a single frame.... they look great! :)
    bPo7KHy.png