/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
I know this is early but...DLC - Page 2 — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

I know this is early but...DLC - Page 2

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

I know this is early but...DLC

2Next

Comments

• Buraku78 wrote: »
    They should give us some tools in game so we can build our own trials and whatnot. I think GTA V did something like that, shouldn't be too hard right?

We can already make our own time trials. Just hit the pause button when you're online and there should be options to make both Beat L.Es and time trials.
  • Buraku78 wrote: »
    They should give us some tools in game so we can build our own trials and whatnot. I think GTA V did something like that, shouldn't be too hard right?

We can already make our own time trials. Just hit the pause button when you're online and there should be options to make both Beat L.Es and time trials.

No, tiny...I mean, like give us the option to use game assets and create our own stuff you know. Like...grab platforms to make a road, grab bars etc etc and make your own creation.
  • Teto
    137 posts
    That's impossible, I'm afraid. When you put asset like that, or when you make a city, basically, you have to bake it when it's done, and that can take a veeeery loooong time.
    I don't think they'll offer an editor to modders, unfortunately.
  • qlamenx
    10 posts
    edited August 2016
    A DLC sounds good, I liked the Time Trials too from the previous game.
    Just one wish is to not create impossible achievements or multiplayer achievements.
    I hate it when some achievements are not achievable.
  • I would like to see DLC !
  • I think a good DLC for Catalyst would be some more story, maybe something to do with birdman, seeing as he was not really included, or, one thing that I was personaly curious about was the greylands. Maybe we could go help out the loCaste or something with Nomad. A free DLC for acces to the shard would be cool, just to have fun climbing it without story (not saying the shard story was bad). Maybe even unlocking a working district, parkouring through factorys and warehouses, maybe even a new enemy type, all stuff I'd love to see.
  • Been thinking about it, maybe a cool DLC would be with Icarus. The story behind it would be that he had once been sent to the greylands, and escaped, got on a train, or just walked back, and met noah while faith was in juvie...
  • At this point I'd be glad if we just got an update. For god's sake, it's been 6 whole months!
  • MichaelT wrote: »
    At this point I'd be glad if we just got an update. For god's sake, it's been 6 whole months!
    The team at Dice must be hard at work.
  • Mildocjr wrote: »
    MichaelT wrote: »
    At this point I'd be glad if we just got an update. For god's sake, it's been 6 whole months!

I have no doubt about that, and I honestly couldn't appreciate more what they do. But it seems Catalyst is completely left outside their schedule, and I know at least 3 important members of the dev team left DICE after the game was completed. I don't know, I just wish we heard anything from them.
  • Mildocjr wrote: »
    MichaelT wrote: »

Sadly, sometimes quite doesn't always mean hard at work. I mean the game is in EA/Origin access already after just 6 months. It hasn't even been a year, so It doesn't seem to good.