/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Those who get the game early, post your review here! - Page 2 — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Those who get the game early, post your review here! - Page 2

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Those who get the game early, post your review here!

2Next

Comments

• I'm playing the trial on Xbox. Runs great, much smoother than beta and I am loving the extra missions not included in the beta. Feels like the game really gets into its stride as you get further in - same goes for combat. Hoping my 6 hours of gameplay time in the trial doesn't end too soon! Will feel like a long wait until next week and the full release.

Good to hear these improvements man !
  • Lalivero
    10 posts
    edited June 2016
    Xorbius wrote: »
    I downloaded a fresh version of Origin and reinstalled it over my Origin and now my game is working normal, with no more weird text.

Great to hear, I'll forward that info and see if they can find the cause!
    EDIT: One more thing, did you need to reinstall the whole game or was just reinstalling Origin enough and it just linked your "old" game files to this client?
    Level Designer - Mirror's Edge Catalyst
  • Lalivero wrote: »
    Great to hear, I'll forward that info and see if they can find the cause!
    EDIT: One more thing, did you need to reinstall the whole game or was just reinstalling Origin enough and it just linked your "old" game files to this client?

I just installed Origin over my Origin. Didn't do anything different with any of my games and didn't change the path. Also didn't uninstall Origin. Just downloaded a fresh version from the site, ran the installer, pointed it to the same path as before and installed.
  • GavinUK86
    4 posts
    edited June 2016
    Anyone running the game on Windows 7? The beta was trash on it. People with similar systems to myself was getting more than double the framerate on 10 than I was on 7.

If not, I'm tempted to get the trail myself just to see.
  • GavinUK86 wrote: »
    Anyone running the game on Windows 7? The beta was trash on it. People with similar systems to myself was getting more than double the framerate on 10 than I was on 7.

If not, I'm tempted to get the trail myself just to see.

i am on win 7 x64 , done the beta and the early access.. i haven't got any hard trouble appart the cinematic issue on the early access

I am really happy to see how they have improved the game into my 2 playthrough, the gameplay by itself is fluid like water, very dynamic and responsive. I love the athmosphere of the city of glass, the characters are charismatic and unique..

Can't wait to know more about the story, and see the cinematic without bug in one go

For sure, i will be at the party in 5 days :)

my specs: i5 4670k / GTX 970 OC / 8 gigas RAM ddr3 / HDD / Win 7 x64 / M+KB