/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Faith is running slower then the game itself - Page 2 — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Faith is running slower then the game itself - Page 2

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Faith is running slower then the game itself

2Next

Comments

• I am having this problem as well. But the thing is, during tutorial missions Faith was not slow at all. Even on the mission "Move Like Water" or something she was fine, but after that she was running super slow and I get absolutely nowhere near completing runs at all. I seriously need a way to fix this or I'm requesting a refund.
  • MS0898 wrote: »
    I am having this problem as well. But the thing is, during tutorial missions Faith was not slow at all. Even on the mission "Move Like Water" or something she was fine, but after that she was running super slow and I get absolutely nowhere near completing runs at all. I seriously need a way to fix this or I'm requesting a refund.
    I just did some of the things requested here, and now my game goes back and forth between faith running fast to faith running in slow motion.
  • Apparently lowering your resolution makes the game lag more...
  • MS0898
    4 posts
    edited September 2016
    Guy I spoke with EA Supoort. What solved my problem was, in Origin, right clicking the game and selecting the Repair option. What also helped was going to geforce.com (in my case it's geforce because my graphics card is a NVidia GeForce), going to the Drivers tab, and downloading and installing the Automatic Driver Updates. Once installed, open the application that installs, and up at the top you should see the most recent driver. Download and install that. After that is done, open and play the game and the problem should be fixed. This is what I went through with EA support snd it totally fixed the problem.

• Resolved this problem using Low Specs Expirience program
  • Also set the game priority to high in the task manager see if it does anything.
    This one helped me out. It's always good looking at old threads ;D