/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Nvidia Ansel - Page 2 — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Nvidia Ansel

2Next

Comments

• ImUrFriend wrote: »
    Guys, when I press Alt + F2 in game, the game crashes, and Windows "Ding" sound can be heard. . It says DirectX 11 Error... And then it mentions about Intel Graphics 4000? What?

That's exactly the same problem of what I'm facing. What's your gpu?
  • ImUrFriend wrote: »
    Guys, when I press Alt + F2 in game, the game crashes, and Windows "Ding" sound can be heard. . It says DirectX 11 Error... And then it mentions about Intel Graphics 4000? What?

That's exactly the same problem of what I'm facing. What's your gpu?

Oh sorry, I didn't get notifications from this thread. Probably forgot to mark it. heh.
    Anyway, it's GT 650M, 12GB memory. I think this doesn't work with GT series cards. Need to use the later GTX series.. Strangely after Nvidia released an updated version for my driver, it ran the game much smoother than before. Average FPS is 45-63. Before the update, I hardly reach 60 FPS!
    I am Iman.