/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
The great screenshots thread - Page 3 — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

The great screenshots thread - Page 3

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

The great screenshots thread

13Next

Comments

• You can use plays.tv for AMD to make screenshots. You can turn off the video recording if that's going to slow down your game. You can only make screenshots of what you see of course since there is no camera moving function.

Also you have to use the UI.drawEnable 0 to rid the red markers (set different waypoint if beam is in sky). Set the drawEnable to 1 to bring back the UI. Use up arrow to quickly select a previous console command.
    "Yeah yeah I'm sure the birds are real impressed Faith, but once you're done showing off think you might concentrate on some actual work?!!" - Merc
  • That is awesome!
  • Can anybody here post a screenshot from Release Mission? The part where Faith n Icarus runs together would look awesome!
    I am Iman.
  • GeoffreyOmega
    92 posts
    edited January 21
    15_mec001.jpg
    15_mec002.jpg
    15_mec003.jpg

Yes, I'm back :)
    ImUrFriend wrote: »
    Can anybody here post a screenshot from Release Mission? The part where Faith n Icarus runs together would look awesome!

I might do that soon since it's the next mission for me.
    I think latest patch for unknown reasons has de-evaluated the overall look.
    It's especially noticeable with flares with are kind of 6bit image style.
    I also have to figures out how to switch on windows 10 to the english QWERTY keyboard because Alt+Shift worked just fine on windows 7 but ain't the case now.
    It's kinda hard to navigates with an AZERTY keyboard.

Also, I don't like the fact the camera reset its rotation with ansel everytime you are tilted.
    It's absolutely terrible for framing.