/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Is there a way to reset the game that includes the billboards? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Is there a way to reset the game that includes the billboards?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Is there a way to reset the game that includes the billboards?

Hey guys I'm having an issue. I know you can reset the game so you can do it over but is there a way to not only restart the campaign but to also restart the billboards?

Comments

• no.
  • how would you restart the game? i have tried it yesterday but i had no options available to do that. i play on pc btw.
  • By selecting New game, you reset whole Main Missions, Side Missions, Collectibles and Security Hubs right?
    I am Iman.
  • ImUrFriend wrote: »
    By selecting New game, you reset whole Main Missions, Side Missions, Collectibles and Security Hubs right?

thats the problem. there arent any slots were you can keep your first playthrough. only i cant work out how to even start a new game entirely.
  • metalrocks wrote: »
    ImUrFriend wrote: »
    By selecting New game, you reset whole Main Missions, Side Missions, Collectibles and Security Hubs right?

thats the problem. there arent any slots were you can keep your first playthrough. only i cant work out how to even start a new game entirely.

You have to go to settings, you'll see the New Game option there. I know, it's a weird place to have it. Honestly I'm kind of disappointed they didn't give the game a proper menu screen like in the first one.
  • Anyway, so far, you can't reset the billboards because it is permanently linked to your Runner Profile and allows to show your tag in your Friend's game when they play their Mirror's Edge. *If I'm correct.*

And if you go for New Game option, you also get a chance to listen to awesome different Exploration soundtracks in each districts again!
    ( If you completed the game the music stays the same but only changes according to different disctricts. Look at this thread : https://forums.mirrorsedge.com/discussion/2783/about-the-music#latest )
    I am Iman.
  • MichaelT wrote: »
    metalrocks wrote: »
    ImUrFriend wrote: »

You have to go to settings, you'll see the New Game option there. I know, it's a weird place to have it. Honestly I'm kind of disappointed they didn't give the game a proper menu screen like in the first one.

that is indeed really weird. thanks for the info.